Dr. Anurag Mehrotra (Chairman of Siddh Multispeciality Hospital)
MBBS, MD, DM (Cardiology)
Achievment & Awards:
1. Recently been awarded prestigious Fellowship by European Society of Cardiology.
2. Awarded Prestigious Ram Manohar Lohia Award for excellence in Healthcare by UP Govt. In year 2013.
3. Awarded ‘Luminary of Cardiology’ by Phillips at Cardiological Society of India Conference in 2011 at Mumbai.Read More
4. Associated with various Professional bodies at State, National & International level including of European Society of Cardiology, American College of Cardiology & Cardiological Society of India.
5. Variously been awarded from time to time for his professional & Social contributions by different organizations viz. Indian Medical Association Rotary International senior citizens forum etc.
6. Is on Advisory Board of Various Pharmaceutical companies like Astra, Zeneca, MSD, USV, Torrent, Unichem, Zydus, Intas, Sanofi Aventis, Aprica etc.
Runs Charitable Trust “JPS Foundation” which is engaged in
*Prevention of life style diseases like Heart disease, Hypertension, Diabetes & Obesity through free Health checkup camps & free distribution of medicine. Patient education through disbursement of information through talks & work shops in association with other social organization active in this sphere.
*Financial assistance to needy patient.
Dr. Syed Asmat Ali
Head of Department, Neurosurgery[MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MRCS (Glasgow)] M.Ch ( Neurosurgery ), Clinical Fellow National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore Read More
Neurosurgery Working Experience:
|Name of the Post held with dates||Specialty/ Faculty||Work Exposure|
|Assistant Professor(2 years )||All Vascular Unit||Special interest in Spine and Neurovascular.|
|Academic Senior Resident Neurosurgeon trainee||Spine Unit
Paedriatic Neurosurgery unit
|Exposure of all type of Vascular surgeries included Aneurysm, AVM, CCF, vascular malformation and others by open as well as endovascular intervention.
Spine surgeries like CV junction instrumentation, listhesis, anterior cervical approaches, lumbar instrumentation, spinal tumours, others
Endovascular coiling, Stent Placement, tumour embolization, Vascular embolization and others.
Exposure to all supratentorial and infratentorial tumours, stereotactic Biopsy
Exposure to LMMC, Hydrocephalus , shunt surgeries, oncology and others
Chief resident of Trauma Unit with exposure of all type of emergency Neurosurgical operations
|Assistant Professor( 1 Year)||General Surgery Unit||All type of trauma Emergency Surgeries including Neurosurgery|
|Senior and Junior Residency(5 Year)||3 monthly rotation NeurosurgeryCardiothoracic Paedriatics surgeryGeneral surgery.||All types of Emergency Surgeries included hematoma evacuation, Craniotomy, craniectomy, Contusectomy, Decompressive craniectomy, Duroplasty, VP shunt and others.|
Dr. Deepali Goyal
Senior Resident, MBBS, MD Radio DiagnosisRead More
August 2015- till date working as consultant radiologist at Indra diagnostic centre, Gorakhpur.
October 2014- presently working as Consultant Radiologist in Amethi.
February 2013- november 2013 Consultant Radiologist in Jankikund Chikitsalya, Chitrakoot. It is a charitable hospital with maximum work in general surgery, obstetric and gyanecology and Opthalmology. Good exposure in field of Opthalmic radiology.
April 2012- February 2013—Consultant radiologist in Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore
It’s a dedicated hospital for Orthopaedics and Plastic surgery with high volume , quality work in Musculoskeletal Radiology especially MRI.
September 2009- april2012—Senior resident doctor in Department of Radiodiagnosis, AIIMS.
- Thorough with the different radiology modalities (rotatory postings) related to x-rays, IVU, Barium investigations, Paediatric MCU and Genitograms, USG, Colour Doppler, Mammography, USG and Mammography guided interventions, Trauma radiology, Oncology related radiology, CT, CT guided interventions, MRI, Angiography, obstetric ultrasonography.
- Trained to handle interventions like, FNAC, Biopsies( USG, Mammography and CT guided), USG and Mammography guided wire and clip localization, Seldinger technique (pigtail insertion for abscess drainage), PCN, PTBD, Angiography.
- Underwent Rotatory postings for skill enhancement in various modalities
- Digital X-rays
- enhancement in various modalities 1. Digital X-rays 2. B
- Ultrasonography (USG) and usg guided interventions.
- Colour Doppler
- Obstetric ultrasound
- CT and CT guided interventions
- Trauma centre (Jai Prakash Narayan Apex Trauna centre , AIIMS)
- Oncoradiology (DR B R Ambedkar Institute of Rotary Cancer Hospital, AIIMS)
- Mammography and interventions
- Interdepartmental Conferences eg, Gastroradio, Paedsneuroradio, Endoradio, Surgeryradio, Medicine radio, Nephroradio, Hematradio, Paeds-surg-radio, Paeds-med-radio, Nuclear medicine -radio etc which take place once every week.
Dr. Mohit Tandon
Nephrologist & Consultant Physicion
MBBS from GSVM medical college KanpurRead More
Trained at Apollo Hospital New Delhi in field of nephrology for all types of kidney disease patients and kidney transplant patients for about 2 yr.
Working as nephrologist and physician in Moradabad for last 16 years.
Remained Head nephrologist and physician at Fortis Vivekanand Hospital Moradabad.
Currently working as HOD Nephrology Asian Vivekanand Hospital Moradabad.
Had delievered guest lectures in medicine /nephrology to dental students at Kothiwal dental college Moradabad.
Dr. Rajesh Rastogi
Senior Laproscopic & Minimal Access SurgeonRead More
Dr. Rajesh Rastogi is pioneer in Minimal Access Surgeries at Moradabad & nearby districts.
Dr. Rajesh Rastogi has established Shivam Nursing Home which is equipped with world class equipments & developed the Minimal Access Surgery in Western U.P. Dr. Rastogi has trained a number of gynaecologist for laparoscopic hysterectomies & a number of surgeons for basic & advanced laparoscopic surgery. Dr. Rajesh has performed more than 3000 laparoscopic surgeries & more than 1500 hysterectomies. He is pioneer of NDVH at Moradabad & pioneer of Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in this region. His hospital is equipped with world class high definition camera system by Stryker. And Harmonic Ace by Johnson & Johnson for blood less surgeries.
Shivam Nursing Home in equipped with all the equipments for Endourology. Various procedures like PCNL, URS, ECSWL (Lithotripsy), and TURP for prostate & TURBT for Bladder Tumours, cysto-litholapexy (CLT) for vesical calculus are regularly performed. With proud & confidence with the blessings of God Dr. Rajesh Rastogi has given 100% success rates in the field of Endourology.
Dr. Rajesh Rastogi in graduated from LLRM Medical College in the year 1990 & was awarded M.S. in general Surgery in the year 1993. He was awarded Fellowship of Association of Surgeon of India in 2006 & Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery in 2007 at AIIMS, New Delhi.
Dr. Rastogi in a Fellow Laparoscopic Surgeon from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in the year 2001 Under the able guidance of Dr. P.K. Chowbey.
An accumulated experience of over 10000 laparoscopic, endourological & general surgeries spanning over 2 decades, one of the foremost priorities of the hospital is teaching the art and safe practice of Minimal Access Surgery. Dr. Rajesh Rastogi has produced a set of educational CD–Roms on all basic and advanced laparoscopic procedures for surgeons negotiating the learning curve.
Dr. Neha Chandra
OBSTETRICIAN and GYNAECOLOGIST INFERTILITY SPECIALISTRead More
- Ex. Resident Lal Bahadur Shastri Govt. Hospital, Delhi
- Ex. Central Command Hospital, Lucknow
- Successfully completed DNB from Holy Faculty Hospital, Delhi in 2013
- Completed 3 yrs residency from Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, UGMC, Delhi in 2016 where managed all sorts of high risk Obstetrics & Gaynae cases.
- Fellowship in ART(INFERTILITY) in Rainbow Hospital, Agra in 2017
Dr. Shailja Singh
Department of High Risk Pregnancy & Pregnancy & Fetal MedicineRead More
Dr. Mohammed Ashraf Pasha
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
MBBS, MS Ortho (Gold Medalist)
FICS Ortho (USA) FAA (Canada) FSS (USA)
FASM, Fellow Micro Surgery Spine
Dr. Gesu Mehrotra
M.B.B.S., D.N.B.(Anaesthesiology ), F.N.B.(Cardiac Anaesthesia)
Department of AnesthesiaRead More
- Award for best junior doctor for year 2015 at Fortis Escorts Hospital, New Delhi.
- 1st prize for paper presentation in 2013 at annual conference at Tata Main Hospital, Jamshedpur.
3. ACLS and BLS provider course
- Anchoring in various Conferences
- Certificates for other seminars and projects
Dr. Abhinav Banerjee
M.B.B.S., D.N.B.(Anaesthesiology ), I.D.C.C.(Critical Care Medicine), F.N.B.(Critical Care Medicine)
Department of Critical CareRead More